Wind Through Metal Gates
Stille and Klang microphones and the LOM Geofon pick up the resonant and tonal squeaks, bangs, rattles and scrapes of 10 different gates in varying wind strengths in the Icelandic countryside.
- Number of Audio Files: 77
- Type of Audio Files: WAV Stereo
- Total Audio Time: 156 minutes (2 hours 36 minutes)
- Sample Rate / Bit Rate: 192kHz / 24 bit
- Do Files Loop?: Yes
- Audio Pack Download Size: 10.8 GB
- Metadata: Files are stamped with UCS compliant metadata in Soundminer
- Documentation: Info, Images, Metadata.
- Recorder: Sound Devices Mix Pre 10TII
- Microphones: Stille and Klang contact microphones and LOM Geofon
These are ambient recordings, intended for use as atmospheric background audio.
It is recommended that you listen at a low to medium level on good quality headphones or speakers.
Raising the volume level too high may, on occasion, reveal a small amount of hiss in some of the recordings. This is a consequence of raising the noise floor in the recording to a more audible level.
Files are normalised to Integrated BS.1770-2,3,4 loudness (-24 LUFS)