Whisk in a Sink
Whisk in a Sink
A metal food whisk is scraped, dragged and rotated in a metal sink.
The results are a surprising selection of coarse animalistic and alien vocal sounding textures. Perfect design source material for sound morphing into alien / creature languages.
- Number of Files : 128
- Grouped Files for Easy Reference Included : No
- Total Audio Time : 7 minutes 5 secs
- Multi Recording Takes For Varying Nuances : Yes
- Type : WAV Mono
- Sample Rate / Bit Rate : 192 kHz / 24 Bit
- Normalised : Yes -6 dbFS
- Looped Files : No
- Single Shot Files : Yes
- Size : 535 MB
- Metadata : Files are stamped with detailed UCS compliant metadata in Soundminer.
- Documentation Included : Copyright, EULA, Images, Metadata (exported in multiple formats)
- License : Single user, non attribution, royalty free
- Recorder : Sound Devices Mix Pre 10II
- Microphones: Stille and Klang small spot microphone.
- Microphone Configuration : Contact
These recordings are as close to their original recorded state as possible.
On occasions some recordings might have minimal repair work using Izotope RX advanced. Also on occasion I may use an EQ to roll off any unwanted bottom end frequencies or top end frequencies to remove hiss if present.
These are ambient recordings, intended for use as atmospheric background audio in your project, so it is recommended that you listen to them on a low to medium level on good quality headphones or speakers.
Raising the volume level too high may reveal a small amount of hiss in the recording as a consequence of making the noise floor in the recording more audible.
IMPORTANT : In these recordings there may be some periods of quiet audio and some moments of contrasting loud peaks, so please keep this in mind before cranking up your speakers (or even worse, your headphones).