Sometimes I get a bit carried away recording things - like these 384 sounds of metal lids twisted onto glass jars at varying speeds and pressure.
Clicking, scraping and rubbing sounds of metal on glass - excellent design source material and unusual rhythmic sounds.
- Number of Sounds: 384
- Number of Files: 409
- Grouped Files for Easy Reference: Yes ( 25 files )
- Total Audio Time (not including grouped files): 12 minutes 32 secs
- Type: WAV Mono
- Sample Rate / Bit Rate: 192 kHz / 24 Bit
- Normalised: Yes -6 dbFS
- Looped Files: No
- Single Shot Files: No
- Download Size: 1.71 GB
- Metadata: Files are stamped with UCS compliant metadata in Soundminer
- Documentation Included: Copyright, EULA, Images, Metadata
- License: Single user, non attribution, royalty free
- Recorder: Sound Devices Mix Pre 3 II
- Microphone: Sennheiser MKH 8040 (compact cardioid)
ABOUT THESE AUDIO FILES
These recordings may have had minimal repair work using Izotope RX advanced. At times I may use an EQ to roll off any unwanted bottom end frequencies or top end frequencies to remove hiss if present. These recordings may have had minimal eq processing to help individual tracks sit better together.
IMPORTANT: In these recordings there may be some periods of quiet audio and some moments of contrasting loud peaks, so please keep this in mind before cranking your speakers up (or even worse, your headphones).