Plastic Wrap on a Bench
Plastic Wrap (cling film) is stretched taut around a wooden bench. Strong, buffeting bursts of wind create a variety of textured and glitching sounds.
Excellent source material for creating custom textures and sound morphing into creature sound design.
- Number of Sounds: 12
- Number of Files: 12
- Grouped Files for Easy Reference: NA
- Total Audio Time: 31 minutes 51 secs
- Type: WAV Stereo
- Sample Rate / Bit Rate: 192 kHz / 24 Bit
- Normalised: Yes - 6 dbFS
- Looped Files: No
- Single Shot Files: Yes
- Download Size: 2.6 GB
- Metadata: Files are stamped with UCS compliant metadata in Soundminer
- Documentation Included: Copyright, EULA, Images, Metadata
- License: Single user, non attribution, royalty free
- Recorder: Sound Devices Mix Pre 10II
- Microphones: DPA 4060
ABOUT THESE AUDIO FILES
These recordings are as close to their original recorded state as possible.
On occasions some recordings might have minimal repair work using Izotope RX advanced. Also on occasion I may use an EQ to roll off any unwanted bottom end frequencies or top end frequencies to remove hiss if present.
IMPORTANT: In these recordings there may be some periods of quiet audio and some moments of contrasting loud peaks, so please keep this in mind before cranking up your speakers (or even worse, your headphones).