Sale Sold out
Regular price £10.00 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Oh, boy, we have some!
Scratching, speeding up and down, humming, noise and crackles, feedback, distortion, wavefolding,
damaged tape, spring reverb and even processed with filter of evil Polivoks synthesizer.
All recordings were made with analog gear and recorded with 192KHz sample rate for further manipulations.
- 107 raw analog sounds with variations
- Perfect source of analog tape playback sounds, scratches, feedback, hum, clicks, crackles, buzz, distortion and many more
- Only analog equipment was used
- Created for further manipulation with spectrum and pitch
- Recorded with highest quality 192Khz/24bit
- Categorized by types of gear and tape used
- Contains metadata for search engines
Equipment used: Music Thing Modular Magnetophon, Various eurorack modules, Sound Devices MixPre6
38 min 27 sec
1 Gb 270 Mb