Sale Sold out
Regular price £12.95 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Wind sounds are captured through various metal objects using a LOM Geofon. Jack Hughes, audio craftsman at 344 Audio in Manchester, has designed these into Desolate Atmospheres ranging from dark, ominous, textures to haunting, etherial, tones. Perfect for adding atmospheric background sounds to your creative projects.
- Number of Sounds : 30 designed original files, 6 designed bonus files, 30 source files : 66 TOTAL
- Number of Files : 66
- Grouped Files for Easy Reference Included : No
- Total Audio Time:
- Designed original : 1 hour 30 minutes
- Bonus original : 18 minutes
- Source : 1 hour 53 minutes 20 seconds
- Total : 3 hours 09 minutes 20 seconds
- Type : Designed files WAV Stereo & Source files WAV Mono
- Sample Rate / Bit Rate : 192 kHz / 24 Bit
- Normalised : Yes Integrated BS.1770-2,3,4 loudness (-24 LUFS)
- Looped Files : Designed files : Yes
- Single Shot Files : Source files : Yes
- Download Size : 11.62 GB
- Metadata : Files are stamped with detailed UCS compliant metadata in Soundminer.
- Documentation Included : Copyright, EULA, Images, Metadata (exported in multiple formats)
- License : Single user, non attribution, royalty free
- Recorder : Sound Devices Mix Pre 3 II
- Microphones : LOM Geofon
- Microphone Configuration : Contact / Magnet
These source file recordings are as close to their original recorded state as possible.
On occasions some recordings might have minimal repair work using Izotope RX advanced. Also on occasion I may use an EQ to roll off any unwanted bottom end frequencies or top end frequencies to remove hiss if present.
These are ambient recordings, intended for use as atmospheric background audio in your project, so it is recommended that you listen to them on a low to medium level on good quality headphones or speakers.
Raising the volume level too high may reveal a small amount of hiss in the recording as a consequence of making the noise floor in the recording more audible.